The Latest from Yesterday’s News Google webspam head Matt Cutts put out a new webmaster help video Published on May 29, 2013. This time, Cutts said on YouTube making clear Google’s stance on Advertorials and “native advertising.”
In a five-minute, Google’s Matt Cutts describes whatever you want to be familiar with advertorials or paid content. The thing here is always to prevent any negative implications from Google. So you should watch as well as study what Google wants you to be informed on advertorials, paid news, links, as long as they aren’t revealed, which is against Google’s guidelines.
Matt Cutts Wrote on Google Plus -
In conclusion, A Google control for Advertorials are:
- A Reminder about Selling links that pass PageRank
- A Reminder About Promotional and Commerce Journalism
- Webmaster Help Forum: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters
- YouTube Google Webmaster: http://www.youtube.com/GoogleWebmasterHelp
- Webmaster Central Blog: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/
- Webmaster Central: http://www.google.com/webmasters/
I saw this news on Matt Cutts on Twitter and then “SHARE” it on Google+…I received excellent information, he explained this point very well….!!
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. Thank you and have a great day.